Here is a wonderful, colorful raw coleslaw salad with many healthful ingredients. Apples are now in season; you may want to increase the apples from two to three to take advantage of the plentiful crops! As always, make sure you use organic ingredients.
Like Organic Soul on Facebook
Serves 6-8 peoples
- 1 small cabbage, shred finely
- 2 red apples, diced, do not peel
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon raw mustard
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Soak raisins in ½ cup hot water for 10 min. Drain.
Combine the shredded cabbage, diced apples, shredded carrots, chopped olives and soaked raisins. Add dressing and toss! Eat right away or refrigerate to desired temperature.