Your mailbox may be overflowing with letters and packages this holiday season, but Conscious Box stands out among the rest in its commitment to sending sustainable products and insightful messages.
I received a Conscious Box last month, and was pleased to see how manageable it was in size and shape. It’s a small and perfect square, “packed with love” and 100% recycled. The inks used on and in the box are vegetable-based, and all the labels are BPA-free. Also, 1% of the profits from the box go straight to Mother Earth. I saw all of these things before I even opened up my Conscious Box, and I was so excited to see what was inside.
These products were enclosed in my November Conscious Box:
- Honest Tea Kid’s Juice Pouch
- Kind Bars
- Glee Gum
- Pharmacopia Body Wash and Lotion
- 100% Pure Body Creams
- Mary’s Gone Crackers
- Funky Monkey Dried Fruit
- Cocoa Well Natural Energy Supplements
I loved being able to sample these products, so now I know what I want to purchase when I head to the natural food store. There was also a very moving message of gratitude enclosed in the box, and I even shared the printed card with friends and family on Thanksgiving.
Conscious Box has a new theme every month, so timely thoughts and quotes accompany all the wonderful products.
Plus, check out these awesome ways to reuse your Conscious Box:
1. Plant a flower in the box.
2. Shred the boxes to make a compost base.
3. Draw and paint the box, then use it to keep pens, pencils, scissors and other art supplies.
4. Use the box window as a picture frame.
5. Create a tissue dispenser by filling the box with tissues and pulling them out of the box’s window.
The Conscious Box mission “is dedicated to introducing you to the most ethical, sustainable, and honest businesses that create the purest products available.”