- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced, seeded jalapeno chili
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 fennel bulb
- 4 carrots
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Pinch of sugar
- In a small bowl combine the cumin, red pepper flakes, lime juice, olive oil, jalapeño, salt and a pinch of sugar. Whisk until blended.
- Using a food processor fitted with a grater or use a large box grater shred the fennel bulb and carrots.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss gently to mix.