- 2 cups organic plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups organic cucumbers, chopped into small ¼ inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- In a medium sized bowl stir together the Greek yogurt with the chopped scallions, lemon juice, salt, pepper and fresh dill.
- Fold in the chopped cucumbers and chill.
- Serve with organic potato chips, pita bread and fresh vegetables.
We love it with just about everything!