This is a very easy, fresh recipe for spring and summer that is vegan. The addition of mint and lemon to the bright green peas make this a recipe you will be making all summer long!
- 2 cups frozen organic peas
- 1- 7 oz container organic Humus
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Baguette cut into slices
- In a food processor combine the peas (that have been thawed), Humus, lemon zest, lemon juice, mint leaves, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth and then serve on slices of Baguette that have been brushed with olive oil and toasted under the broiler.
- This is also delicious spooned into endive leaves, as a vegetable dip or served with crackers.