If you like coconut then you’ll love these Coconut pancakes. They’re gluten, dairy free and have organic coconut oil in them. The vibrant coconut flavors fill your mouth with an irresistible urge to have another. Made with only 2 tablespoons of sugar, these sure are an appetizing, healthy meal.
- ¾ cup organic gluten free all purpose baking mix
- ¼ cup organic coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons organic raw cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 ½ cups organic rice milk
- 2 tablespoon organic coconut oil (heated tell it turns to liquid)
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Additional coconut oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the baking mix, coconut flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum. Gradually mix in the milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and shredded coconut until smooth. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat some coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the skillet and cook until the top of the pancakes begin to bubble about 2 to 3 minutes on both sides or until browned. Serve immediately with organic maple syrup!