This lavender raspberry jam is a great recipe. There is no need to boil and no added sugar. It’s quick, easy and so tasty with the added hint of lavender. Spread it on crackers with cream cheese, or create a tasty peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- 1 ½ cup organic raspberries (if using frozen, make sure they are completely thawed)
- 1 organic Medjool date, pit removed
- 1 tbsp organic fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon organic lavender flower
- Use a blender and blend the raspberries, date, lemon juice, chia seeds, and lavender until smooth.
- Next pour into a jar and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. This will allow the chia seeds to thicken the jam and the flavors to develop. Jam should last 3-4 days refrigerated.
- If you want to make the jam sweeter, add more dates!