Raw! Delicious! And full of flavor! Your taste buds and body will thank you with the combined flavor and amazing healing properties. Sweet strawberry sauce and the rich almond coconut filling, what more could you ask for?
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons organic raw agave
- 1 ½ cups organic shredded coconut
- 1 ¼ organic almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon organic raw agave
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ organic raw almonds, soaked overnight in water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons organic raw agave
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup water
- Sauce: Blend the strawberries, agave, and extract; add just enough water to thin to sauce consistency
- Crust: Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. Press into a 9 inch tart pan, and then dehydrate for 24 hours on convection at 120 degrees. Chill crust in the freezer at least 15 minutes or until ready to fill.
- Filling: Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix until very smooth. Fill crusts and chill in freezer overnight.
- Assembly: Pour a small pool of sauce on a plate and top with a slice of pie, then drizzle some sauce over the top and enjoy!