Now beware: this does take awhile, but it’s definitely worth it! The rich raw chocolate sauce blends perfectly with the coconut pudding, granola-cookie crunch and the sweetness from the raspberries. It’s the perfect parfait, each bite is so wonderful and satisfying, before you know it, your glass is empty. I suggest starting the cookie crumple in the morning (dehydrating takes awhile), then make the pudding and sauce a few minutes before you’re ready to eat for a unique, healthy, and satisfying after dinner dessert!
- 1 cup organic dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup organic almonds
- 1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- ¼ cup organic raw agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons melted raw organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ cups organic cacao nibs
- ¾ cup organic raw agave
- ½ cup melted organic coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 quart organic raspberries
Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor just until combined.
- Spread a thin, uneven layer on Parchment paper and dehydrate 8-10 hours in the oven on convection at 120 degrees. Or if you have a dehydrator, spread the mix on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate 8-10 hours.
- Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix.
- Gradually add in the coconut milk until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- Blend all ingredients in a Vita-Mix until completely smooth.
- Warm the sauce slightly on the stove.
- Place about ½ inch of the sauce at the bottom of a wine glass or any glass of your choosing.
- Next add a layer of raspberries, then a layer of pudding, sprinkle with the cookie crumples, and repeat until there are three layers of each.
- Finish with a final layer of chocolate.
- Top with 3 raspberries and mint leaves.