My absolute favorite way to eat cauliflower is to roast it in a 400 degree oven, tossed with olive oil, garlic and lemon. Enjoy!
- 1 head of organic cauliflower
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice from half of a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Season salt (any kind is good, it just adds a little more flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees; I use my convection bake setting.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer on a large baking sheet or baking pan that has been lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper and season salt and toss in minced garlic. Take your hands or a big spoon and mix until the ingredients coat the cauliflower.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until tender. Half way through the cooking time, I stir to make sure it browns evenly.
- It is also good with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese!