This dressing is a tasteful, healthy way to brighten up any vegetable!
- 4 dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped olives
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Small yellow potatoes, steamed and sliced
- Broccolini, steamed
- To make the dressing, place the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and pour in boiling water to cover, let stand for 5 minutes, drain and dice. Make sure the bowl is heat proof.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, water, tomatoes, olives, parsley, dill, orange zest, salt and pepper until blended.
- Toss dressing over prepared potatoes, broccolini or any lightly steamed vegetable!