A great project to do with your kids! Hang them on your tree or tie onto special gifts. They smell wonderful!
Like Organic Soul on Facebook
- 1 cup cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons white glue
- In medium bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add applesauce and glue: stir to combine.
- With hands, work with the dough a few minutes until smooth.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out to ¼ inch thick.
- Cut with cookie cutters: hearts, stars, bears any shape you love.
- Use a toothpick or straw to make a hole in the top for a ribbon.
- Place on wire rack to dry. This may take several days.
Remember, do not eat! These are not edible!